|Home Installation Version History Premium Functions FAQ + Tips Support QuickFolders! Screenshots Bugs + Feature Requests GDPR|
Who is quickfolders.org? See below for Impressum
GDPR - quickfolders.org
quickfolders.org and the web shop selling its licenses (fastspring.com) is GDPR compliant.
Use of the Add-ons
While you are using our Add-ons we do not transmit or track any of your information. License validation is done locally on your computer without transmitting or storage of your Email or the license key.
The web shop at fastspring.com needs certain data in order to process your payment information. FastSpring is fully GDPR compliant
The license key generation script also requires an email address that needs to be configured in a standard Identity within Thunderbird in order to work.
Upon order fulfillment, fastspring will send an order summary email to us with the following information:
- Order Creation date
- Order Amount and applied Taxes
- Order location (usually country)
- IP Address
- Referrer String (usually the feature you used or your old license key in case of renewals)
- Product Type, quantity and price
- Your license key including the readable email address (see above)
- Customer Name
- Address (if entered by the Customer)
- Payment type. (e.g. bank draft, Paypal etc.) - as we never process the payments ourselves, this is just a general string and does not contain any detail such as card numbers / paypal identity etc. If we need this information we have to request it from the web shop.
We keep this Email for support purposes only. It is never shared with third parties and not stored anywhere externally. It is backed up on an inhouse NAS Server with all my email. On demand, we will delete this email.
We use this email to for the following purposes only:
- To help with fulfillment - sometimes the license key does not get delivered or is deleted as Junk mail. in this case we use it to re-issue the license key.
- To generate a new license - should you need to change your standard identity email address we can generate a new license. Having the original license with the expiry date helps in this case.
- License expiry reminders. We usually do special promotional offers around the time when we release new versions of the Add-on you use. In this case we contact you once if your license was recently expired in order to alert you to the special offer so you can save money while renewing your license.
quickfolders.org is a service by song craft studios.
QuickFolders is an open source project that is financed via annual licenses. It is based in Ireland and established as business see detail below.
Website owned by Song Craft Studio>
Company Name: Song Craft Studio - CRO 632168
Address: Garrafrauns, Dunmore, County Galway, H54 KW29, Republic of Ireland.
Contact - Phone: +353 87 2042571
Business id no: CRO 632168