Bugzilla@Mozdev – Bug 26656
Compatible version for Thunderdbird 63 and later.
Last modified: 2019-05-07 03:11:35
You need to
before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
Understanding that simultaneous support is not available for tb 55 and 67, is
there a way to jimmy 67 so that functionality still exists? Or will it be
available only when a forked version is developed?
Yes. I am working on a version that is already compatible with the current beta
I will upload a version with a higher max ver but be aware I cannot test with
something higher than Tb66 b1 at the moment.
Created an attachment (id=8619) [details]
quickFilters 2019 version 3.13 pre 45
I have a separate build system for Thunderbird 61 and later, which uses a
different build script (manifest.json) and Thunderbird's overlay loader "hack".
With this I will be able to build 2 different versions one for Tb60 and earlier
and one for later versions. A lot of things have been removed, things like the
preferences system but I added some code to workaround that one - this
definitely needs to be tested.
- The custom template overlay for the filter editor does not work (yet)
- the custom buttons for the current folder toolbar of QuickFolders are not
- filter assistant: the description for the selected filter template is not
shown immediately when the dialog loads.
- filter assistant: some resizing problems with the Email preview field
Created an attachment (id=8620) [details]
3.12 pre 51
- assistant: improved display of email header preview
- assistant: description of selected template now fills on opening the dialog
- custom filter template dialog is properly intialised
Moved to newer bug 26657 - more preview versions will be available there.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 26657 ***